You’ll Sleep Better When We Manage Your Network
Welcome to TechGuides, Inc., where technology meets innovation. With our expert team of IT professionals, we are here to provide cutting-edge solutions for all your technology needs. Whether you’re looking for cybersecurity, network management, or software development services, we’ve got you covered.
Where do you need us? We are just a phone call away. Contact us today and let us transform your technology challenges into opportunities for success.
– We’ve been making technology painless since 1999 –
IT Support For Business
TechGuides, Inc. – Where do you need us?
IT changes constantly. Companies that adapt to change – and help their clients adapt to change – stay in business. We have a long track record of success and stability; so you’ll stay in safe hands for today, tomorrow, and the future.
Longevity of clients is a great indicator of client satisfaction – and how satisfied you will be with our service. Our competitors approach our clients time and time again – and yet our clients refuse to leave us. As technology changes, we keep our clients current – so they have no need to look elsewhere.
TechGuides has been in business 23+ Years
Clients have been with us for 20+ Years
IT Support For Business
Complete & Comprehensive IT
& Cybersecurity Services
IT Support Services
- We manage your IT headaches day-to-day
- Our #1 focus is your network’s security
- Pay one monthly price for all your daily tech-related devices and problems to be handled
- Onsite servers, cloud servers, cloud services – we can take care of all of it for you
- Our help desk is a phone call, chat, or email away
- Multiple locations are a specialty
- We will tailor our program if you have a tech on staff
- Cybersecurity assessments
- Compliance assessments
- HIPAA assessments
- 3rd-party assessments of your IT Staff or vendor’s performance
- Remediation of issues found
- External penetration tests
- Web application vulnerability assessment
- Social engineering
- Cybersecurity awareness training
- Move your data from your local servers to the cloud
- Office 365 migrations
- Google migrations
- Teams migrations
- SharePoint migrations
Firewall / Remote Access / Wireless Networking
- Work from Home & Hybrid Office setup and management
- Local and remote networks secured
- Mobile device management (MDM)
- Equipment can be purchased or rented
- Consulting, configuration, and ongoing management
Business Continuity Services
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Policies & Procedures
- Backup schedule for minimal downtime
- Image Server backups and restoration
- Workstation backups and restoration
- Cloud file management solutions
- Third-Party file integrations (Box, Dropbox, etc.)
- Email Backups and restoration
CIO / CTO / CISO Services
- Chief Information Officer / Chief Technology Officer / Chief Information Security Officer at your disposal
- If we don’t manage your network, we can still manage your cybersecurity
- IT infrastructure strategy & management
- IT and cybersecurity projects
- Infrastructure assessments & remediation
- Compliance management & remediation
- Policies & procedures development
- Azure & Amazon Web Services
- Servers, Email, Collaboration tools, Storage
- Painless Migration
- Available via email, chat, and phone
- Weekends and 24×7 available
- When you call, you’ll get a tech, not an answering service
- Technicians located in PA, NY, and VA
Product & Service Procurement
- We constantly test the latest solutions before we recommend them
- Solutions to fit your needs, not our stock
- Multiple equipment sources to find your products quickly
- We’ve handled dozens of moves
- Moves to new locations, to work from home, to hybrid work force
- New construction buildout consulting services
- Can manage just the network or technology movers, phones, Internet, wiring, etc.
- Application / Workflow Development
- Business Automation Development
- Website and Web Application Development
- Audio, Video, and Digital Media
- Business Efficiency Consultation
IT Staff Augmentation
- We can work with your current IT staff
- Help Desk services
- Monitoring services
- Moves & Migrations
- Large installs
- Extra brains or boots on the ground
Certifications & Expertise
Industry engagement is critical to staying up-to-date with trends and opportunities. TechGuides’ staff keep certifications and industry relationships minty-fresh!
CISM – Certified Information Security Manager
CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker
SSCP – Systems Security Certified Practioner
CDPSE – Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer
CompTIA A+ / Security+
Microsoft Silver Partner
Connectwise Cybersecurity Partner of the Year
Years of Longest Continual Client Relationship
Average Years' Experience, Senior Team
Years in Business
How well we do matters not just to our clients, but to the entire staff at TechGuides. We measure our success over multiple data points ranging from response time to communication.
Helped me find a better solution than I was originally contacting you for!
You guys are great. You are always responsive and super friendly. Thank you.
Whenever a ticket is submitted, I always get quick turnaround time….. to know you are dealing with someone who knows what they are doing makes my work so much easier 🙂
Thanks for the swift response and great customer service:)
Super helpful today! I was learning as we went along and he answered other wifi questions for me. Thank you!
TechGuides is great as usual! They are very quick problem solvers. A co-worker commented that they are the only IT company I’ve ever liked. They are fast and never make you feel stupid.
Our Awesome Technology
So, this is my company’s “About” page, where you’ve come to learn a little bit more about TechGuides. I’m guessing you don’t care about why I started the company, or about my “grand vision” of computer support or how I claim we are the best in client service.
What I’m guessing you DO care about are some hard facts that prove you’ll make the right choice if you work with us:
- We’ve been in business for almost a quarter century. It’s hard to stay in business that long unless you provide a quality service at a reasonable price.
- We have clients who have been with us more than 20 years – they have had lots of opportunities to switch providers but they stay with us, because we take care of them.
- The shortest tenure on our senior tech team is 9 years – that means that the team that is taking care of your needs today will be the team taking care of them tomorrow.
- Cybersecurity has been a top concern of ours since 2006 (when we got our first industry cybersecurity certification) – we’ve known for years how important it is and we’ve made it a top priority for our clients. That means we are experienced and skilled.
- We are an independent company, not a franchise or part of a regional or national chain – that means we don’t take a cookie cutter approach to your needs and you’re not just a number on a balance sheet.
- We know what we are doing. We will take care of you. You will sleep better when we manage your network.